Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attn : Change of name for our group

Go down 
+13
skyrider
johnkslee
b16a
Eldorado
HurricaneMax Joko
khaiharlock
Symian
Andrewhtf
rob7711
warpboy
schackster
atukmude
maximum_babe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HurricaneMax Joko

HurricaneMax Joko

Number of posts : 165
job/Hobbies : beach bum, bitch-lover,beer tester, eye-candies surveyor
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:04 pm

OnF Bikers....

OLD n' FAST Asleep! Razz
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

Number of posts : 841
job/Hobbies : Bikes, Biking and Biker Babes
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: The official Club and Forum name has been changed from:

'SpitFireBikers' (SFB)

to:

Hmmm.... I will wait for Andrew to make it official. But it is a good name. Thanks to all "..........." "......." 's for the voting participation, the sucessful tok kok session and the eventful ride to "Siberia-Jaya" I believe i counted 17 bikes at the TTS meeting, I am sure some more came whom i didnt get a chance to count though.
Back to top Go down
Andrewhtf
Admin
Andrewhtf

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:40 pm

As most of you has already know, yes, our new name is Renegade Riders.

our website address will be changed to renegaderiders.forumotion.com so jot it down when the change takes effect this coming friday. have a great hliday, everyone!
Back to top Go down
HurricaneMax Joko

HurricaneMax Joko

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 am

KEONG HEE! KEONG HEE! its good news indeed!

...And i tot theres already a renegade bikers club already in bolehland?? I could be wrong tho...

nonetheless, its great job done by the founders of this 'new' old site, and the supports from the new&old&irrregular bikers...KUDOS!

How do i koolify to be a renegade here ah?

hMx-lost!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
schackster

schackster

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 am

Very easy, make an effort to turn up to a few TTs sessions and go on the occasional ride
Back to top Go down
HurricaneMax Joko

HurricaneMax Joko

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 am

schackster wrote:
Very easy, make an effort to turn up to a few TTs sessions and go on the occasional ride

Very Happy heheheheh..hokay! hokay! drunken Who wanna do Gulf-of-Thailand 2 Andaman Sea? sometime in mid-april? Maybe finishing in hatyai for songkran? easy 2,500-3,000 klicks geek *planning*planning*planning* geek

hMx-can't-ride!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
johnkslee

johnkslee

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

Renegade Riders.... I like it a lot.... haha... Nice name... bravo....

Logo?

Ride On, Ride Safe, Ride Hard.... or Stay Home...
Back to top Go down
BlackBandit

BlackBandit

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 am

Been missing a while since start of school....

"Renegade" sounds real cool...

So now, a logo competition to follow??
Back to top Go down
missy_nur_alia

missy_nur_alia

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 am

Andrewhtf wrote:
As most of you has already know, yes, our new name is Renegade Riders.

our website address will be changed to renegaderiders.forumotion.com so jot it down when the change takes effect this coming friday. have a great hliday, everyone!

congratulations

nice n cool name ... i like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

Number of posts : 1078
job/Hobbies : armchair biking! Post-whoring! Eating!

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:43 am

Nur!!! Kat mana u hilang diri, my dear? Mai lah this friday jumpa.. tapi ngan group lain. hehehee..
Gary and Sandra this weekend not around.. so u join me lah..
Back to top Go down
schackster

schackster

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 am

Sandra around, Im not though.

MB: This is an english site
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

Number of posts : 1078
job/Hobbies : armchair biking! Post-whoring! Eating!

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:15 am

Gary... Mad No rules here, remember?? Razz Suspect

Oooh.. Sandra around.. nice!!! I shall call on her for this friday then. Very Happy Us girls will go paint the town red.
Back to top Go down
schackster

schackster

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am

if u want to speak Malay go to SBM ! What a Face Language excludes me from so many forums except for this one and now you going to make it the same as the others... Lets split hairs and call it a request rather than a rule

yes, shell be waiting 4 u to call
Back to top Go down
Eldorado

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm

schackster wrote:
if u want to speak Malay go to SBM ! What a Face Language excludes me from so many forums except for this one and now you going to make it the same as the others... Lets split hairs and call it a request rather than a rule

yes, shell be waiting 4 u to call

Not the Languge problem again...
Back to top Go down
BlackBandit

BlackBandit

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Gary,
I doubt the Alta Vista Babelfish online translater can help you .... Too many slangs...

MB,
So, are you heading south?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 pm

BlackBandit wrote:
Gary,
I doubt the Alta Vista Babelfish online translater can help you .... Too many slangs...

MB,
So, are you heading south?
Hi Blackbandit,
How come every time i headed south never got the chance to meet up with you?Heading there again this coming Wed.
Busy with your little toy project???
Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackBandit

BlackBandit

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:46 am

dragonfly,
Alamak! I'm working morning shift & have class thereafter. How many days will you be in Singapore??? I will still try my best to meet up with you...

Toy project?? Hahahahahaahha!! It's fun however haven't got the chance to experiment some more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:58 pm

BlackBandit wrote:
dragonfly,
Alamak! I'm working morning shift & have class thereafter. How many days will you be in Singapore??? I will still try my best to meet up with you...

Toy project?? Hahahahahaahha!! It's fun however haven't got the chance to experiment some more...
Hi bro blackbandit,
I was down for about 5days during the CN and coming again on Wed-4th feb. Its ok I understand that you are busy guy. Just pulling your leg bro.I do meet up with other Sgp bikers and just doing a run to collect some things this time round. Guess, you would be busy with Maxbabe n gang over the next few days.Don't want to trouble you.next time round.Cheers Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
rob7711

rob7711

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 am

Hey Admin ... how about changing the write up for this section since we have now officially had our name change ... just an oversight I guess Smile . Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Andrewhtf
Admin
Andrewhtf

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:28 am

well it seems like some members are continuing with postings after the name change is completed. so for house-keeping purpose, i'm locking this topic.

Further out-of-topic chatting, can always open up a new thread in Off Topic Section, or PM also can.

Thank you Rob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn : Change of name for our group
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Riders :: CLUB MANAGEMENT :: RENEGADE RIDERS CLUB NEWS-
Jump to: