Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attn : Change of name for our group

Go down 
+13
skyrider
johnkslee
b16a
Eldorado
HurricaneMax Joko
khaiharlock
Symian
Andrewhtf
rob7711
warpboy
schackster
atukmude
maximum_babe
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Attn : Change of name for our group Empty
PostSubject: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 am

Hi former Aged Riders, as we are new here someone has suggested that we should have a new name for we oldboys. I think that could be a good idea. There was also suggestion that printed T-shirts be done to identify us bad oldboys. The floor is now open for suggestions for the said name.

1) Aged Renegades of SFB
2)
3)
4)
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

Number of posts : 1078
job/Hobbies : armchair biking! Post-whoring! Eating!
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 am

1) Aged Renegades of SFB
2) RENEGADES O'Nine (reaason: We are all renegades anyway, but '09 is the start of something new!)
3)
4)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 am

Babe, another good name. Keep it coming.....just wondering why d rest not suggesting anything.
Back to top Go down
atukmude

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 am

flower Try "MATURED RIDERS 2DAY"

Sorry don't really know how to transfer the suggested heading into No. 3. Somebody pl. help as Atuk is somewhat computer illiterate. Shocked Hehehehe, some of my school mates, do not even send SMS cos, they don't know how and futhermore lazy to learn today's new telecommunication systems. Serious, not joking on this matter Very Happy

Atuk, still in Melb.

p.s.
Jerry I bring my laptop
U teach me some.....
about computer, I buy
U kopi at next TTS. Deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am

I am still thinking very hard, day and night and yet to come out with a good name. Let say "Old Boys Bikers" ? But sad thing it does not include ladies lah. Anyway, just give a though of it. In our next AGM, we will seriously decide to have a name of it. Let get it done soonest so that we can all wear our T-shirts in our next oversea trip. Agree bros & sis?
Back to top Go down
schackster

schackster

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 am

Haha, came across this one on the net. Thought it was quite funny and in many ways quite appropriate Laughing

Attn : Change of name for our group Biker0020bastardtu8
Back to top Go down
warpboy

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:19 am

lol...... that logo look very "ganas"!!! (ganas = brutal/horror i guess)
make a big one stitch on back of your jacket....
Go for TT and for sure everyone will run away....
i know i will run away..... lol!

i kinda like the second name...
i'm not creative enough to make one... hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 am

Mark suggested...... "The Cock Fighters",.....sounds quite appropriate as well after what we went thru on d other side of d hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 am

does the name really have to reflect age?....for the ladies thats a big no no......

the reason we are banned/left mbc is because we are free thinkers.....

myself id just go for a spitfire type logo......this site was good enough to accept us renegades...so lets show support....

my suggestion would be 'spitfire biker club' then underneath....'renegade riders' or 'renegade division'

just a thought
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:14 am

The reason why there is a need to look for a new name...

2 of the founding members of the original SFB site have just revived their website again. It will seem rather strange for us to keep using this Spitfirebiker name.
Will need to ask Andrew if this site URL can be changed without disrupting the ongoing forum.
Anyway.. will talk about it when i am back. There is quite a bit to consider regarding this site once the other SFB site is back fullswing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 am

ah ok mb....didnt fully understand the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:17 am

silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:37 am

jerrydafish wrote:
Hi former Aged Riders, as we are new here someone has suggested that we should have a new name for we oldboys. I think that could be a good idea. There was also suggestion that printed T-shirts be done to identify us bad oldboys. The floor is now open for suggestions for the said name.

1) Aged Renegades of SFB
2)
3)
4)

ah this is why i got confused, i thought you guys were looking for a name for the sub group of aged bikers.........so for the new CLUB name, why not mustang bikers? after all we ride iron horses......
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 am

You can put that name in the list for consideration too Smile plus the reason for it. Great stuff Dave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:57 am

Hi all,
How about been a "Strom Drifters" "Storm Bandits" or even "Bandits & Drifters"
cos we cos going on and been jess to something we stands for our rights...hehehe..just my d coy.
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:27 am

Possible names for the all new biker group.

1) Aged Renegades of SFB
2) RENEGADES O'Nine (reaason: We are all renegades anyway, but '09 is the start of something new!)
3) Mustang bikers (reason: after all we ride iron horses.)
4) Storm Drifters
5) Storm Bandits
6) Bandits & Drifters

Keep the names coming!!
Back to top Go down
rob7711

rob7711

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 am

Hows about ... The Outlaws (since this website is an offshoot of a previous other {correct me if I am wrong here} and also since all the bad boys have landed here)

or

The Politically Incorrect ... since we are all non-conformist and just plain enjoy a good ride

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Andrewhtf
Admin
Andrewhtf

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 am

The outlaws sounds good...

about the changing of website address, i'll have to find out about it from the server provider. but if it can be done i can foresee that some members would have trouble locating this site....

but anyway, we'll do things one at a time.
Back to top Go down
rob7711

rob7711

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 am

Homeless Hobos or Los Hobos Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:24 am

Updated:
Possible names for the all new biker group.

1) Aged Renegades of SFB
3) Mustang bikers (reason: after all we ride iron horses.)
4) Storm Drifters
5) Storm Bandits
6) Bandits & Drifters
7) The Outlaws
8 )Los Hobos
9) Homeless Hobos
Back to top Go down
Symian

Symian

Number of posts : 118
job/Hobbies : Creative,Advertising,Events
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:36 am

Stealth Riders

Stallion Bikers

"Getti Up" Bikers

Rebel Riders

The SHifters
Back to top Go down
Symian

Symian

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:39 am

Hurricane Bikers

Typhoon Riders

(Both RAF fighters along with spit)
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 am

Great job Symian on the name choices. Now i hv a feeling we're going to hv more names to choose from, than members soon. hahahaha..
Back to top Go down
Symian

Symian

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:43 am

Well since this is urgent ? Sat down and crack me head a few mins ago hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Symian

Symian

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 am

As for selection, i'll leave that to the bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn : Change of name for our group   Attn : Change of name for our group Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn : Change of name for our group
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Riders :: CLUB MANAGEMENT :: RENEGADE RIDERS CLUB NEWS-
Jump to: