Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one bites the dust?

Go down 
+6
Jin
flaneur
captain yossarian
Symian
schackster
khaiharlock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

Number of posts : 841
job/Hobbies : Bikes, Biking and Biker Babes
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 am

Renegades riding to Penang...sounds like a good plan, can also catch up wif B16a.

tour off the nothern delights? also sounds good... but what about the 'Tour D Penang' what got no eye candy on the island? I thought Penang ahmoi were supposed to be hot? do they all require expensive attention? Lucky i fall in the 'cant be bothered' catagory of potential buaya's.. ahhh, u go tok to Slows n geng.hahahaha

Ooi... Jin is the twisties freak lah.. the only time i go knees down is when the whole bike goes down with me Sad but yeah Jin can sweep, i can marshal or as my reflective plate actually says: 'MARSHALL'

big bike? not my problem, the biggest thing i got in the stable is a 125cc 4 stroker Razz
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Penang candy same same like KL maybe even less to see la ... so pg bikers also got to take visa to go 'north to alaska ' for their culinary appetite or should i say optometrical needs ... jin is the man to lead then as he has all the gps of the north i think ex penang.
hey must ask Mb if u really fall into the i 'cant be bothered buaya ' category as u claim ! as for your 125cc sure u didin't drop a zero or two somewhere ?
over to u RR guys then.... 3 nation or music fest ...all good excuses to ride
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

Number of posts : 1078
job/Hobbies : armchair biking! Post-whoring! Eating!

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm

flaneur wrote:
'cant be bothered buaya ' category as u claim !
hahah.. he likes to claim that lah. But u know, when there is an eye catching northern star flashing in your eyes, how to not look? He can't be bothered to search for stars, he just waits till they fall from the sky onto his lap like some meteor shower. No wonder he usually ends up with weird looking remnants of stars and kena burn on the lap.

If Jin really goes to the Tri-nations thing, he would hv to tie a rope from his bike to Khai's bike so that he wont hv to keep waiting. heheheheh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 pm

ha ha ha what an exposee trust MB to come up with such a graphic description Laughing btw forgot to add that pg island has many twisters that would satisfy anyone's lust for the twists and as a fitting climax something lemak at the end of the ride .. i mean laksa lemak la

can anyone help .... have an image of further detaisl of 3 nation but don't have a clue how to do it
lol
Back to top Go down
AhLiew

AhLiew

Number of posts : 1248
job/Hobbies : Factory manager n bikes
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 am

wah all so long more...hmphh,we'll see how it goes. lemme clear my betong ride 1st b4 i apply for more visas.hhehehehehe
Back to top Go down
slowzkingz

slowzkingz

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:06 am

Did I hear northern delight somewhere???
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am

when is your Betong ride Ah liew ? how many with you ? who knows if weather permits pg riders can meet up and join the fun ... but first must also apply visa la
Back to top Go down
slowzkingz

slowzkingz

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 am

Hi Flaneur,

Kindly refer to the Merdeka ride for the betong ride information

https://renegaderiders.forumotion.com/renegades-rides-and-other-activities-f3/edited-merdeka-day-ride-edited-t310.htm

Regards

Slowz king
Back to top Go down
AhLiew

AhLiew

Number of posts : 1248
job/Hobbies : Factory manager n bikes
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 pm

ahahhaaa...not my ride as per se. its actually a "charity" ride for andrew wtf. hehehehhe
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:11 pm

WOOI! what going on here.. is it tembak admin day? or just tembak Khai day? lol

Yes its true, i wait for shooting stars, but not all are kryptonite meteors as MB claims..... most of my Ex's were VERY bintang comel. all except the last recorded one which was more like the one that killed off all the dinosaurs! but at least two superbikes also fell to earth with that Meteor of death. ( but i got rid of her and her two bikes)

Yes its true.. the biggest bike i have is a 125cc ( rest are a 150cc which is disabled and a 100cc workhorse) the 250cc GT i gave to MB as her long term pet project (......RON!!!!!!!!!)

MB can vouch from our last ride north that i hardly even cuci mata, let alone be octopus/buaya ( that is razins job...hahahaha)

Penang not enuf ahmoi? HIYAAAHHHHH! means i have to get off my butt and find a pillion here then to bring along. but i rather not. takes long enuf solo i dont need the xtra weight slowin my bike down to Rons cruising speed. LOL
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Hoi! My story is still better. nyeh nyeh nyeh,....
What bintang comel are u talking about eh? They all ricocheted east/west after they bounced off your lap. Happened so fast, you didnt feel the burn leh....

Now keep quiet and let me hv my fun. Shoo.. get back to work, khai.
lol!
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:23 pm

ohh.... belive me i FELT the heat...Panassssss! pssst! they were that hot!
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm

wah .. can't keep up with all your bintang bintang ... comel comel some more ... must really get to know the RR gang better so as to get some bintang comel dust fall on my lap too huh huh ! some ppl have all the luck others just happy with dust la .. mb got bintang comel to recommend for penang riders ah ?
Hi slowz thanks for the link .. Merdeka weekend no rides la cos home ministry withholding all visas cos of foreign guests coming to Penang Wink
Back to top Go down
captain yossarian

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 pm

all the above...wat the f?...flanuer, not just you out the loop mate
........clubs within clubs again?.jee
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

hahah. Dave.. that was just useless banter coz i was bored anyway. Been feeling rather bleah lately so i kinda had fun messing around esp taking potshots at Khai. Couldn't resist the open chance when Flaneur asked about Khai. Very Happy

Siighh.. now i am going to start PMSing again soon.
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

hi captain Y (Dave ?)
as Debbie says just idle banter i guess in the RR
no problem not being in the loop..... all just for fun and biking fellowship
cheers
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 am

Just found out from a friend of mine that Hard Rock Cafe is opening it's newest hotel in Penang on 19th Sept. I think the timing has something to do with the 3NCR eh? hmmmm....
Anyway.. looks like HRC would be the hotspot for hanging out then, coz that;s where all the hogs would be hogging around. lol

HRC
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 am

i SAW THE MODEL OF THE NEW hard rock HOTEL in penang
Its in the concorde hotel (KL) on the floor above bar/lounge if anyone wants to check it out. dunno bout the hotel, but i did like the architectual model though

(not suprising... my dad is an architect and i also used to work for him doing drafting drawings of his building designs)
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 pm

looking at the construction scafolds doubt the HRH can be ready for the 3nation but since its not built from scratch but a reconstruction and refurbishment of the former Casuarina Hotel ther's still hope the watering hole will be ready to tempt all the wild hogs out from the belukar
Back to top Go down
slowzkingz

slowzkingz

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:38 am

Betong this weekend guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Riders :: CLUB MANAGEMENT :: RENEGADE RIDERS CLUB NEWS-
Jump to: