Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one bites the dust?

Go down 
+6
Jin
flaneur
captain yossarian
Symian
schackster
khaiharlock
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

Number of posts : 841
job/Hobbies : Bikes, Biking and Biker Babes
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Another one bites the dust? Empty
PostSubject: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:07 am

In case any of you were wondering, Dragonfly, aka David. has chosen to delete his acount at Renegade Riders.

Whether he will still turn up for rides and TTS is unsure. I understand he's been riding solo and with other groups, and also learning Marshaling.

Those of you who have his contact number, I suppose can call him if you wish to keep in touch/ride with him

Wish him all the best, ride safe and keep up the biking spirit.

The Renegade Riders, was, is and shall remain open to all bikers and those with a passion for bikes/biking in general. Members come and go, its true but the spirit of the club remains.
Back to top Go down
schackster

schackster

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:39 am

For those of you who dont know , Sandra and I have decided to move up to Chiang Mai,Thailand permenantly. Weve just spent the last month up there where we have purchased a house and now we are back in KL and all that remains is to sell off our car and pack up our belongings.
Whilst we are not resigning , we wont physically be around to join in with you guys but we will still be online form time to time. I do hope that some of you will one day come and visit us up there
Back to top Go down
Symian

Symian

Number of posts : 118
job/Hobbies : Creative,Advertising,Events
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 am

schackster wrote:
For those of you who dont know , Sandra and I have decided to move up to Chiang Mai,Thailand permenantly. Weve just spent the last month up there where we have purchased a house and now we are back in KL and all that remains is to sell off our car and pack up our belongings.
Whilst we are not resigning , we wont physically be around to join in with you guys but we will still be online form time to time. I do hope that some of you will one day come and visit us up there

Hey buddy,congrats on your new place and i believe it's a wise move.Hope you 2 can ride down from time to time and like wise,here to there too.

Keep in touch and drink up mate.

Stephen
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Well Gary n Sandra, just because you are out of sight doesnt mean you are out of mind Smile

Best wishes on the move up north.... heh heh heh..... now we got another reason to head to the hills...(and a place to stay?) ... now if i can only wangle 2 wheels that can take me that far and not take a month to do it!!!!!! lol

hmmm... tri nations is in Penang this year... ride down... Smile
Back to top Go down
captain yossarian

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:45 am

yep good luck to you both, and if anything does kick off up there theres always a spare room and a cold beer at our place Cool
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 am

sorry to know that dragonfly has opted out of RR . He was the one who introduced me and some other penang riders to the RR forum and was very enthusiasitic doing so.
Will still be able to touch base with him though as i have his mobile number . except for Jin , have not had the pleasure of riding or meeting up with the rest of guys . david dragonfly was the link man for me .
anyway cheers to all
and catch up one day
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am

flaneur wrote:
except for Jin , have not had the pleasure of riding or meeting up with the rest of guys .

So when is our next ride? David (Flaneur's neighbour) has already purchased his Z1000 bounce Twisted Evil . My dad's (Jin Sr) bike has been sitting on the porch collecting dust. You need to persuade him to go out on more rides. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am

khaiharlock wrote:
In case any of you were wondering, Dragonfly, aka David. has chosen to delete his acount at Renegade Riders.

Whether he will still turn up for rides and TTS is unsure. I understand he's been riding solo and with other groups, and also learning Marshaling.

Those of you who have his contact number, I suppose can call him if you wish to keep in touch/ride with him

Wish him all the best, ride safe and keep up the biking spirit.

The Renegade Riders, was, is and shall remain open to all bikers and those with a passion for bikes/biking in general. Members come and go, its true but the spirit of the club remains.

Why not continue to remain in the forum? 99% of my rides are with ppl who are NOT from this forum. Nothing wrong with keeping in touch with good friends flower .

Anyway, all the best to Dragonfly. Hope he doesnt turn out to be one of those marshalls who hog roads and stop traffic for other ego-maniacal so-called 'big-bikers' who ride about in their black t-shirts on mega-cc machines and end up lepaking in public areas with the belief that the general public actually 'admires' their rides and their big beer bellies. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:31 am

schackster wrote:

Will miss u Gary. Keep a lookout on those 4day/3night Endure Honda CRF250 for me. They've got lots of such tours in Chiang Mai. We should arrange to do one of them together sometime once u r settled down.
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

yes Jin with all the power your dad and my neighbour David have in their machines they should be raring to ride the wind. i will have to smell their exhaust smoke i guess but
let's see if we can have another bike link up again maybe with some of the RR guys too ?
cheers
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

Number of posts : 1078
job/Hobbies : armchair biking! Post-whoring! Eating!

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Aiseey.. flaneur... we were hoping u;d respond to the Penang bike week posting but not a sound from you. We only managed to meet up with B16a when we were there.
BTW... what happened to B16? havent seen him around for a while already?
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:12 am

flaneur wrote:
yes Jin with all the power your dad and my neighbour David have in their machines they should be raring to ride the wind. i will have to smell their exhaust smoke i guess but
let's see if we can have another bike link up again maybe with some of the RR guys too ?
cheers

Its rarely the bike. Its the RIDER Twisted Evil . YOUR bike Shocked Shocked Shocked used to be ridden by a great rider who would give me a really hard time up in the hills of Genting, Bukit Tinggi and Kuala Klawang (and a few turns in Sepang SIC cherry ). He just tendered his resignation and purchased a BMW GS1200 and is preparing for a round-the-world-ride with his wifey.
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm

ahyo Jin can't do justice to whichsoever bike ridden now la ! contented to be still riding and enjoying the wind and having like-minded amigos to ride with . Wa , great adventure to go round the world on a bike . Hey in Kl there's a Russian guy parked in Bkt Bintang
trying to make a record of sorts riding round the world nothing too amazing eh .... but he's 67 and a deaf mute to boot !! ahhh guess we should at least be able to
ride to Hatyai or beyond ah at our youthful emotional age Laughing not referring to u of course !

Ahyo and sorry la Debbie didin't get to meet up with you and the others... long story la . pm me if you really want to know ... Embarassed Penang is on again i think end of the year so hope can jumpa for tt session then , have not seen nor heard from b16 either .. must be busy with the fishing !
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

oops thanks Khai for still including me in the RR loop
the last time i was supposed to send some info to your email but couldnt' locate your address la .
cheers
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Ah... Flaneur, no worries... with the upcoming Tri-nations in Penang, you cannot escape but most unfortunately i wont be around to join in. Try to check it out soon and see what the plans are like for it.
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 am

ok MB will do some asking around and post if anything new in Pg
too bad you can't get to come, was hoping to see you on your Aprilla Mana ! btw it's one of the steeds in your stable isn't it ? Smile maybe shouldn't be posting in biting the dust thread for this ? alamak maybe chief khai can help
chow for now
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 am

Aiya... i dont hv Aprilia oooo.... Damn nice if i did. Unfortunately my not that rich leh.. Very Happy

Keep us posted if u hear anything about the Tri-nations thing. Who knows.. maybe Khai and all can go up there and join in, if his ex-gf has a place for him to stay. I think that would be safer than staying in bloody haunted hotels. Sheeeeshh...
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 pm

scant details for now on tri-nations . really thought u mentioning Aprilla Mana in one of the msgs /postings .... sometimes me getting a bit nyanyuk but only a little ok Smile nice intersting pics u posted
keep well in CA
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 am

I think she must have posted that she liked the Mana and that would be a good bike for her.. but then again Mbabe likes alot of bikes........ and now she just has 2 one here and one there.. but the one here isnt running yet... ( RON!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Ah finally some details on
3 Nation Charity ride (4 Nation if MB decides to come from CA) Smile
Date : 26th & 27th September 2009
Venue : Autocity Juru (Province Wellesley Penang)
Organisers : Penang Motor Sports Club and State Sports Council
tel contact : +604-2614590

or if you're into mean machines come to the same venue on 24th and 25th October 2009 to look and purchase some of the "meanest modified cars "
tel : +604-6467866

that should get MB coming ?

and for RR bikers who like their wine with song this is good stuff .. similar, albeit on a smaller scale to the Sarawak Rain Forest Music Festival at Santubong
Ride your bikes here and be part of the festivities at

Penang World Music Festival is on at Botanical Gardens
date : 20-22nd November 2009
tel : +604-2620202

well Khai over to you and Jin to org the rides

"promoting" penang a bit la here !
Back to top Go down
Eldorado

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm

khaiharlock wrote:
I think she must have posted that she liked the Mana and that would be a good bike for her.. but then again Mbabe likes alot of bikes........ and now she just has 2 one here and one there.. but the one here isnt running yet... ( RON!!!!!!)

Sorry. Waiting for money. Still have not manage to sell any of my bikes yet. That will be another bike that will take years to fix up with a whole list to do.
Back to top Go down
maximum_babe

maximum_babe

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:42 am

Wah Lau!! Thanks for the msg about this posting, Peter. At the moment, the only thing that can get me going there, would be $$$$ heheheh...
aiyoo... really sounds interesting. I sure hope the response will be good!!

Looks like this year there are so many bike gatherings happening in Msia and Thailand. I think biking is a rather expensive hobby. ehehhehe

Thanks so so much for the update! Keep it coming and let's see if the young ones are interested in joining in. After all, can get a hotel room like the one i got before and 4 people can sleep in there very comfortably. Sharing the cost would be less heavy on the pocket if they are up to it Smile Take a couple of days off from work guys???
Back to top Go down
AhLiew

AhLiew

Number of posts : 1248
job/Hobbies : Factory manager n bikes
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 am

i love penang...i was brought up in penang (can say so la...1-6yrs ol) would love to join if i can get permit or visa. permit being issue from boss....visa being issued by "boss" huhuhuhuhuhuhu.... Sad
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am

me organise ride to Tri Nations event in Penang? hahaha like anyone will follow me ( more like leave me behind!) as for Jin.. I thought he would only organise a ride if it involved twisties.... NS highway got meh? lol

But as for going... anything is possible but sept is still some time away. and half the time we dun even know if anyone will turn up for TTS!!!!! hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
flaneur

flaneur

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 am

biking expensive ? ditto that la MB ! .. had to cold storage some wanderlust plans cos new gf demand so much expensive attention.... that's why invite RR to Penang .. cheaper la and can use as launching base to tour northern neighbour with all its tempting delights !
ahyo didnt' know Khai and Jin like the twisties so much .. can always take the long route and kampong roads but BIG machines maybe not so suitable..

So if Liew can get visa and permit from 2 "bosses" he leads lo and Khai and Jin can be sweeper and marshal ? hope my terms correct Embarassed

but as Khai says it's still sometime off so who knows even RR from CA may come Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust?   Another one bites the dust? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renegade Riders :: CLUB MANAGEMENT :: RENEGADE RIDERS CLUB NEWS-
Jump to: