Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PENANG BIKERS wanted!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HurricaneMax Joko

HurricaneMax Joko

Number of posts : 165
job/Hobbies : beach bum, bitch-lover,beer tester, eye-candies surveyor
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PENANG BIKERS wanted! Empty
PostSubject: PENANG BIKERS wanted!   PENANG BIKERS wanted! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:26 am

The last BCWA event was greatly assisted by the Melaka Bikers...tehy came out in droves and helped out for a community event.

The Pink Challengers will be rowing their dragon boat, from Prai to a Marina in Penang some time in Mar29, i think.

Can the Penang Bikers help out? I am also getting biker-friends from Penang/Juru, Alor Star, Jitra, Taiping, K,Kangsar to be there to lend to an air of festivity.

I will post as much info as and when it comes in...The cancer survivors from the Breast Cancer Welfare Association need your support...they get sponsorship from corporation only if they complete their challenge....Lets cheer them on from Prai or welcome them when they reach their destination at the Marina...

How? penang bikers?

hMx-assisting-BCWA.

Last edited by HurricaneMax Joko on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
b16a

b16a

Number of posts : 86
job/Hobbies : goverment servant
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: PENANG BIKERS wanted!   PENANG BIKERS wanted! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 am

will do! ill try to inform my fellow penang bikers...joko can u come to our new website and advertise tis...if can better use bahasa there... www.northsidebikers.forumotion.com

tq joko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PENANG BIKERS wanted!   PENANG BIKERS wanted! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 am

HI B16a -Azhan,
What happen that you were given the Booth by Jerryfish?
Why, din sing the song he wanted? Never mind ..Just move on.Shall, vist you Northern Biker site.Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HurricaneMax Joko

HurricaneMax Joko

Number of posts : 165
job/Hobbies : beach bum, bitch-lover,beer tester, eye-candies surveyor
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: PENANG BIKERS wanted!   PENANG BIKERS wanted! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PENANG BIKERS wanted!   PENANG BIKERS wanted! Empty

Back to top Go down

PENANG BIKERS wanted!
Page 1 of 1