Renegade Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Riders

RENEGADE RIDERS: THE BIKER FORUM & CLUB

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riding boots SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zx7r_fish

zx7r_fish

Number of posts : 141
job/Hobbies : Fast Cars, Fast Bikes, Ironman
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Riding boots SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Riding boots SOLD   Riding boots SOLD EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:00 am

Police type Riding boots SOLD to a brother from Melaka

Riding boots SOLD HPIM0138
Riding boots SOLD HPIM0139
Riding boots SOLD HPIM0140

Last edited by zx7r_fish on Sun May 11, 2008 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

Number of posts : 841
job/Hobbies : Bikes, Biking and Biker Babes
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Riding boots SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding boots SOLD   Riding boots SOLD EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 5:46 pm

fish,
can u perhaps bring the boots nextt TT session so i can get a better look, they kinda look n sound similar to my malaysian police boots. i will wear those on friday n we can compare.
Back to top Go down
zx7r_fish

zx7r_fish

Number of posts : 141
job/Hobbies : Fast Cars, Fast Bikes, Ironman
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Riding boots SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding boots SOLD   Riding boots SOLD EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 am

khaiharlock wrote:
fish,
can u perhaps bring the boots nextt TT session so i can get a better look, they kinda look n sound similar to my malaysian police boots. i will wear those on friday n we can compare.
Bro
Must be the same as I bought this pair off my old neghbour who is a Traffic Police officer. are you looking for a pair?
Back to top Go down
khaiharlock
Admin
khaiharlock

Number of posts : 841
job/Hobbies : Bikes, Biking and Biker Babes
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Riding boots SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding boots SOLD   Riding boots SOLD EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:13 am

yeah same layout of my malsysian police traffic boots, but yours look slightly shorter. it could just be the camera angle. I bought mine new from Chin if i remember correctly.
Thought they would be diffrent so was kinda interested in adding to my collection of boots. .

Mine are size 10, one size too large as my proper boot size is 9 (I use 2 layers of inserts to make it snug fit) They are a great pair of boots with a good grip, perfect for cruisers and really stand out from the usual (especially when i used to ride my white full spec police CBX)... damn, i miss that bike!. If i remember chong (ccl) also had a pair.

The only downside is they are not Gore-tex, pity as the zip has a full internal baffle., so the rain does sometimes creep in thru the bottom part of the zip when u plant ur feet in the floodwaters......., apart from that, i really recommend them. Love the steel shin plate insert in front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riding boots SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding boots SOLD   Riding boots SOLD Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding boots SOLD
Page 1 of 1